We have now filled our hiring needs for Summer 2020!
Though we are full this year, you are more than welcome to apply at Augusta again next year, if that is something you are interested in. Click below to fill out our interest form, which will add your name to our list, and we will reach out to you after the summer if we have opportunities available for you!
- You must be at least 19 years old. (This is 3 years older than the oldest campers; average age of staff is 23/24; it is not uncommon to have 29 year old counselors… 39 happens too!)
- Summer 2020 dates: May 12th to August 8th inclusive. Staff training begins the morning of May 12th, which means, at the latest, staff are to arrive May 11th.
- Make sure this camp is right for you. Read through the staff experience section.
- We have a strong preference for folks that can start in mid-April and stay through Mid-September, working pre- and post-season groups (family camps and school groups). Post season work closing down camp is available as well, lasting until October. There are also a few site readiness positions beginning the start of April.
- General questions? Feel free to e-mail us (email@example.com) or give us a ring: 530-265-3702