Family Camps (private and shared) and Outdoor Retreats
Is your group in need of an organized outing where you can be challenged both physically and mentally?
Along with our personalized approach to customer service and tailor-made programming, we offer a large variety of programs including:
- Climbing Wall, High and Low Ropes Challenge Courses
- Target Practice – Archery, Riflery and Throwing Range
- Water activities – Swimming below a waterfall and Lake Swimming, Canoeing and Crazy Canoeing
- Over 20 different Arts & Crafts
- Music – Guitar, Ukulele, Ethnic Drumming, Kalimba and more
- Outdoor Living Skills & Outdoor cooking
- Unique activities – fire spinning, foam sword fighting, quidditch, and more
- Field games and sports
- Relaxation – Yoga, Hammock Village, Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Close to the breathtaking Yuba River
- And much, much more…
To inquire about Spring and Fall dates and program options, call or email the office at 530-265-3702 or e-mail.