Hello! My name is Logan and I’m 27 years old. I studied Japanese at Clemson University while performing as a fire dancer in a local circus and before arriving at camp, I worked as a Teachers assistant for fourth and fifth grade. After camp this summer, I’m going to teach English in Japan. I have a lot of hobbies but my number one love is practicing circus arts followed closely by making crafts and costumes.
– I knew Camp Augusta was the one for me as soon as I saw it. It isn’t just a job, It’s an experience and learning opportunity for staff as well as the campers, and I am so excited to share in this experience with you!
– In addition to my Job at the elementary school, I also referee youth football and have run kids demos with my circus. Really I’m just a big kid at heart and I love playing around with children of all ages and teaching them new and exciting skills.
– I don’t think it’s possible to come away from Augusta without growth. I hope that I can personally help the campers grow into more confident and sure individuals.
– A fun fact about me: Two years ago, I WALKED from the east coast of the United States all the way to San Francisco. The trip took over 6 months and 3 pairs of shoes…
– I’m really excited to meet all of the campers and make memories with them. I’m sure we’ll have plenty to teach each other.
– Now for a riddle! A bus leaves Sacramento for camp going 65 miles an hour. At the same time, a counselor leaves camp on a bike going towards Sacramento at 50 Kilometers an hour. When they pass each other, which one will be closer to camp?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *