A Brief History of Margaret Murphy:
Hello!! My name is Margaret, but most call me Meg. To be completely honest I respond to anything close to either of these names: Marge, Margie, Meggy, Peggy, Mega, or Megalinda, so take your pick! I have experience 18 years of life. This will be my eighth year knowing about camp, I have been a camper in Oak and a CIRCLEr, and I loved every moment at camp. I am originally from Chico California, but I am currently studying Biology and Spanish at Earlham College in Indiana.
A Few Things that make me happy in this World:
- Playing field hockey- if you want to know more just ask, I would gladly play with you!
- Spending time appreciating Mother Nature
- Stepping out of my comfort zone
- Meaningful conversations
- Contagious laughs and smiles
- Making connections with others
- Swinging from the top of Tiny!
- A warm blanket
- Saving worms from being stepped on
- Making new animal friends
- CAMP AUGUSTA
5 things I can’t wait to experience at camp:
- Meeting our new horse friends
- Chasing you all in CTF
- Supporting you all and learning new things about you all
- Making a mess and having fun doing it
- Growing and learning something new every day
Goodbye for now!! See y’all this Summer!!!!!!!