Hi there! Thank you for wanting to learn a little bit more about me (always happy to share)!
My name is Julie Ray, sometimes called Jules at camp. I went here for nine years as a camper (CIRCLE making it ten) and I am so incredibly excited to continue my journey at Augusta as a JC this Summer! Here’s some basic info about me:
- I’m 17 years old
- I am going to be a Senior at Piedmont High School in the Fall
- I am a nationally ranked athlete in rowing
- I learned how to spin fire and walk on stilts at Camp Augusta!
- I love to paint, sketch, and participate in theater
- I feel most in touch with myself when I am covered in paint and/or dirt