For Summer 2017
- Now hiring positions for summer 2017!
- You must be at least 19 years old. (This is 3 years older than the oldest campers; average age of staff is 23/24; it is not uncommon to have 29 year old counselors… 39 happens too!)
- Summer 2017 dates: May 16 to August 12, inclusive; for teachers or other professionals, there may be an opportunity for a later start date and alternative training arrangements — please contact us about that.
- Make sure this camp is right for you. Read the entire staff experience section. Read the PDF files contained there as well.
- Watch the video in the staff experience section (about 30 minutes)
- We have a strong preference for folks that can start in mid-April and stay through Mid-September, working pre- and post-season groups (family camps and school groups). Post season work closing down camp is available as well, lasting until October. There are also a few site readiness positions beginning the start of April.
- If you are wondering about applying, please call us up — we are very friendly and would love to say a quick hello! 🙂
General questions? Feel free to e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a ring: 530-265-3702