Hello there! My name is Jack Clive Smith… However, you can call me ‘Viking’
Why Viking you may ask… I have bared the mark of a topknot and beard for some time (As well as a number of other strange haircuts, to my mother’s dismay)
Here are some of my obsessions:
- I am hiking obsessed!! There isn’t a time of year I won’t be hiking… Camping goes hand in hand. The Viking Hiking if you will…
- Travelling, obviously!! 25 countries and counting… 25 to go to beat my brother’s current record.
- I AM OBSESSED WITH READING!!… A hobby I have recently engaged in… Who would have thought reading was fun… Favourite book?? The Hobbit obviously
- I have a love hate relationship with Running…
- Climbing, Archery, Boxing, Kayaking are all hobbies
- DOGS!!! I stroke them, I pet them, I talk to them and I take pictures of them and had a folder dedicated to all the dogs I have met… Some from far strange lands. (This is Zara she’s from Zimbabwe)
- I like other animals as well, I love gorillas and elephants the most… I do not like pigeons. Pigeons suck!!
- Oh yeah!! I love history… I am currently studying History and hope that one day I can teach it…
- Music!! ANYTHING and Everything… If I vibe with it, I’ll put it on repeat until I hate it….
- I found a love for Hitchhiking also… not something I have done before, but I wanted a holiday and didn’t want to pay for travel so I hitchhiked from my house in England into Europe.. Hope to do some in the US of A…
- Let’s talk about the universe, let’s go deep… I love talking, about stuff… wanna talk about history? Yes please… Wanna talk about conspiracy theories? Let’s do it… How about the where abouts of lost treasure?
- Finally, and most importantly, I am obsessed with living, feeling alive and being in the moment. No Phones, No TV or computer screens… Just being in the moment….
I guess if I had to summarise myself in a quote it would have to be…..
“None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.” – Someone, at some point in time…
Can’t wait to be howling at the moon and dancing around a fire with you guys!!!