Hello! My name is Ingrid and I’m so excited for this new journey and become a counselor this summer! I believe that going to camp is an amazing place to really express yourself since its encouraged to try new things and step out of your comfort zone. I think that children play a great role in my life since I´m always surrounded with my little cousins. My experiences with children have allowed me to improve as a person and will continue to in the future by finding joy in the simple things in life and to live in the moment. I´m ready to learn about all the clinics & help campers with their activities!!!
23 Things to Know about Me
- Born in Veracruz, Mexico.
- Have 2 chihuahuas
- Love to eat dark chocolate
- My favorite drinks are green tea & lemonade
- I’ve had the opportunity to visit Chile, Rome and Japan
- I have volunteered at a plant nursery, a care home and a vaccination center.
- Love going to theaters
- My favorite snack is french fries
- Would like to travel to Scotland
- I’ve camped at the beach
- Visit a Christmas market in Germany
- I’m ready for the backpacking trips!
- This would be my 3rd time in the states 🙂
- I’ve never seen snow
- Enjoy taking long walks
- Not a great dancer but I try!
- Love to bake brownies & cookies with my sister & cousin
- Visit handicraft stores when going on road trips
- Big fan of s’mores!
- Feel excited when going to airports!
- Have a small collection of candles
- I´m learning to play tennis
- I’ve had bunnies, birds and turtles as pets
Now you know 23 things about me!!! I can’t wait to finally meet everyone at Augusta.
See you soon!