8/24 – 8/25
$300 For One Night All Inclusive Experience
8/25 – 8/26
$300 For One Night All Inclusive Experience
8/24 – 8/26
$550 For Two Night All Inclusive Experience
Camp Augusta’s adult camp is opportunity for Adults to experience Augusta!
Together we want create a community where the outside distracions of our busy lives are less important… and individuality, self-expression, friendship, memories and the great outdoors are valued most.
It’s an opportunity for adults to unplug, unwind, forge connection through adventuring together in the woods, and If only for a moment – BE KIDS AGAIN!
The Activities Experience
- Zip through the trees at 100ft
- Blacksmith your own knife, spoon or abstract art!
- Throw your own bowl on a pottery wheel
- Become an expert archer or crossbow ace
- Craft and create wood carved or lathe turned pieces, melt your own pentant in glass fusing or try your hand at lampworking (open flame glass art)
- Tie Dye a t-shirt, Make a sented candle from scratch, felt a little office desk or home buddy!
- Learn to climb on our beginner friendly climbing wall, or test your climbing skills one of our 7 unique aerial challenge courses
- Practice your herbal medicine making in our outdoor apothecary, or bake some bread from scratch in our outdoor kitchen
- Channel your inner Cirque Du Soleil with our aerial silks experts and pro jugglers/fire spinners!
- Explore the trails in mountain biking or the hills mountain boarding!
- Click here for even more information about the 150+ activities Augusta has to offer
The Evening Experience
After dinner, the opportunity to play at Augusta continues! “campers” can choose to opt into many different activities including:
- Night time fire spinning workshop
- Adult themed story experiences – Story driven interactive experiences involving action, adventure, characters and tasks to complete all around camp! See here for more information
- Chill hang out campfires (smores included)
- Interactive traditional campfires (smores included)
- Poker night
- Night time paintball adventure
- Owl searching night hike
- Night time ropes course (adreniline rush)
- Facilitated board game night
We believe that food service is an integral part of our camp community. Breaking bread together helps to create a sense of community and comfort. We pledge to provide whole food that is nutritious, healthy, alive in flavor, aesthetically pleasing, and presented reverently to our guests and staff. We are committed to providing food services that support a sustainable future. We incorporate the community philosophy of Camp Augusta to maintain and develop a healthy social and working environment. We pledge to take a stand on many issues surrounding our food supply, creating a socially responsible environment. To this end, we strictly adhere to the following principles:
- We provide meals that are 92-100% organic.
- Everything we serve is freshly prepared from scratch using authentic ingredients.
- Menus and recipes are created by the management team based upon feedback from our campers and community. The Camp Augusta Kitchen has the unique practice of empowering chefs to make creative decisions in menu planning.
- We use healthy cooking techniques such as steaming, broiling or grilling to maintain the flavor and nutritional value of the food.
- We offer vegetarian, nut-resistant, gluten free, lactose free, and vegan entrees as nutritional choices when requested at registration.
- We provide sustainable and locally grown produce, chicken, beef and pork whenever possible. Many of our ingredients are served within 24 hours of harvest.
- Our oils and sweeteners are the highest standard available.
These principles foster many partnerships within our local community. We recognize the role we fill in these relationships and take great care to honor our partnerships.
- You arrive in time for lunch at noon on Wednesday 24th, participate in 3, one hour long activites (from a choice of 50 per hour) throughout the afternoon. The 5pm social hour is followed by dinner (BBQ with craft beers, wine and non-alcoholic options included) at 6pm then a night of optional night time activities
- Starts at 8am for breakfast, followed by 6 activities throughout the day with a break for lunch around noon. Thursday night follows a similar format as Wednesday.
- The Morning has another 8am start with 3 activities before lunch at noon, after which you are free to head home in time for the weekend!
Let us know when you are able to come and we can help you sign up!
- The cost
- $550 for 2 nights or $300 for one night all inclusive trip to camp!
- Why it costs what it does
- This group is a fund raiser group for camp. Our hope is that we can bring adults up to camp and have a wonderful experience with them, while also helping camp fundraise to improve our facility for the community of the future!